I am one of those people that do not know north from south, and can get lost within 5 minutes of walking. My favorite game when I was visiting cities around Italy last summer was to just start wandering with my travel partner (she was just like me with directions), and get lost. We ended up discovering some amazing streets, and then randomly enter a piazza beside, lets say, the Colosseum!
Although that was quite a fun game, sometimes when I am away and I really needs some guidance, that’s where my beloved apps swoop in to save the day.
Following is a list of some of my most used iPhone app to aid in the love of my travel.
1. Around Me – to find everything around me
2. Poynt – to find things to do around me
3. Air Canada – to log into my flight
4. Urbanspoon – to find great restaurants wherever I am
5. Now Restaurants – to find great restaurants in Toronto
6. OpenTable – to make reservations
7. Kayak – to find the lowest prices
8. Word Lens – to translate
9. Jetsetter – to search for deals
10. Paris Fotopedia – to daydream