Wherever I travel, I bring my iPod, or before they existed, my mp3 player, and yet before that my walkman (I never had a portable cd player) to help me get through some of those moments when you have to sit around and wait. Most recently, I had a bit of a wait at the airport on my way to and from Quebec (more details on that to come).
Following are some great songs that I listened to while biding my time at the Toronto Island airport.
1. Africa – Toto
2. New York, New York – Frank Sinatra
3. Here I Go Again – Whitesnake
4. Roam – B52’s
5. Mambo Italiano – Frank Sinatra
6. Beautiful Day – U2
7. Sweet Home Alabama – Lynyrd Skynyrd
8. Born to be Wild – Steppenwolf
9. Cuba Libre – Gloria Estefan
10. Habibi ya Nour el Ain – Ishtar Alabina