I was browsing around Yahoo! Travel this morning and found this article on Ireland from the Calgary Herald. Ireland has always been a place I would someday hope to visit since one of my favorite things is green green grass!
* Killarney National Park: the Gap of Dunloe and Kate Kearney’s Cottage, Muckross House and Abbey, Ladies’ View and Moll’s Gap viewpoints, and Torc Waterfall
* Kenmare: Lace & Design Centre and stone circle
* Sneem: sculptures and waterfalls
* Staigue Fort: Iron-Age drystone fort
* Derrynane House: once home to 17th-century “The Liberator” Daniel O’Connell.
* The Skellig Islands: not to be missed if weather permits the boat trip out to the bird sanctuary and ancient monastic settlement
* Valentia Island: the Skellig Experience Centre
* Portmagee: fishing village
* Ballycarbery Castle: 15th-century home to O’Connell’s ancestors
* Rossbeigh Beach: Blue-Flag sandy beach