Oh my goodness ‘northkate’ is AMAZING!
I am in the home-stretch of my summer camping/driving adventure, 2012, fresh into Vancouver, B.C. at my boyfriends parents house for a little bit of ‘luxury’ (aka – shower, mattress AND linens, and a coffee maker).
Before I even get into anything from my summer thus far (3 weeks to go!), I need to re-read for the tenth time this evening, the AMAZING, spectacular, thoughtful, entertaining, superbly written, and educational posts written by my dear friend northkate.
Who wants to move to Switzerland asap and experience a teeny bit of what she has been exploring there?
I cannot thank her enough for all the spectacular posts she has written. I am now going to push her (quite forcefully) to continue posting.
If not on my blog, then her own. I think she is such a remarkable person and has quite a lifetime full of travel experience in her very young years to create her own blog.
Wouldn’t you all agree?!
Thank you so much again k.
Stay tuned for an influx of a billion wildlife photos, hiking adventures and oddities discovered along the long winding roads.
- Grindelwald – not just a character in Harry Potter (wistfullywandering.wordpress.com)
- Five reasons you should not miss the Désalpe celebration in Switzerland (wistfullywandering.wordpress.com)
- You must (fon)due this hike! (wistfullywandering.wordpress.com)
- Living in Switzerland…not too shabby! (wistfullywandering.wordpress.com)
- Biking in Burgundy (wistfullywandering.wordpress.com)