I am off tomorrow on a six day event in Boulder, Colorado – America’s ‘most active city’. My school has graciously allowed me to attend a series of professional development events and I am looking forward to seeing this beautiful state, if I can squeeze in a bit of time somewhere!
Here’s my list of things to do:
1. Hike on one of the plenty trails available.
2. Visit the University of Colorado Natural History Museum.
3. Shop at the open-air Historic Downtown Boulder & Pearl Street Mall and Twenty Ninth Street.
4. Take a tour of the National Center for Atmospheric Research. Yep, I’m a geek. Maybe they will hire me?!
5. Stop for a drink at one of these: West End Tavern, The Walnut Brewery or the Mountain Sun.
Have a great weekend!
Classes are done.
Warm sunny days are here.
Ice Cream truck is rolling around.
Kids are studying.
Teachers are drowning.
Yes – I am drowning. Drowning in PAPERS!
Final projects….can’t wait for the exams, you can triple that pile!
I just received final projects from my 5 geography classes and had quite the workout lugging them home to mark.
Pretty sure that my breaks, in between marking lovely research projects, will consist of me dreaming about my summer plans. And I am pretty sure that it will be the theme of my posts for the next few weeks.
Come onnnnn summer!!!!!
This picture might be the funniest thing I have read in recent times. My apologies…